Our iCAT provides our patients with the most advanced tool for facial, skeletal and dental analysis, ensuring precise and minimally invasive surgery. It is economical and exposes the patient to less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- Less radiation
- Locates important anatomic structures
- Identifies impacted teeth
- Determines the need for bone grafting
- Assists with optimal dental implant placement
- Treatment planning of complicated reconstructive cases
- Inexpensive and convenient compared to traditional hospital computed tomography scans